Welcome to the RV Tailgate Life
Are you new to the RV Tailgate Life?
First, let us say “Welcome and Thank You for visiting us.”
Second, let us introduce you to the RVTailgateLife.com – we are here for the RVer that likes to tailgate.
Mostly, RV Tailgate Life is focused on issues relating to tailgating for sporting events, concerts, and similar events. These are generally for the part-time RVer in mind.
Sure, full-time RVers tailgate too, but we couldn’t find many resources with the part-timer or vacationer in mind. So we learned by trial and error and are now letting you know how we did.
After all that, now you’ll want to dive into our site.
Find out who we are and about the current rig, a Tiffin 34PA and the old rig, Starter RV.
Categories and Popular Posts on RV Tailgate Life
Then move on to the RV Tailgate Gear, where we review products that you need at your RV tailgate.
We’ll cover the required gear, the needs and the wants. And maybe even a few wishlist items.
Popular posts include:
- Must Have RV Safety Gear
- 10 RV Gadgets You’ll Wish You Had For Your Next RV Tailgate
- 21 Essential RV Kitchen Tools
- The Future of RV Autotransformers
- Stocking Stuffers for RV Tailgaters
- Genturi RV Generator Exhaust System
- Add Flags and Flagpoles to Your RV Tailgate
- Costco Tailgating Chairs
- Back to School: Today’s RV was Yesterday’s Dorm Room
And did you know that the RV could be one big tax deduction? Find Out How Your RV Could Qualify for Tax Deductions
One of the best parts of tailgating is the food and drink with friends. Here we will give you some recipes of our favorites, for everything from easy Thursday night recipes to elaborate spreads fit for a king. Popular posts include:
- World’s Best Smoked Macaroni and Cheese
- Pumpkin Spice Sangria
- Low Country Boil
- The Best Chocolate Dessert Ever!
- Bacon Crack Snacks
- Absolutely Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Crock-Pot Dump Cake
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies
- Banana Pudding Cake
- Sweet Tea Vodka Lemonade
You’ll probably want to browse through our RV tailgating tips and tricks when you have a chance. Learn from our mistakes and our successes – we’ve got both and we try not to hide the mistakes.
- RV Black Tank Cleaning Bombs
- Plug Your RV Into Home Electric
- The Ultimate Dogs’ Guide to RVing
- Repel Mosquitoes, Ticks, and Fleas
- Prevent and Kill Fleas in Your RV
- Prevent Ants in the RV without Toxic Chemicals
- 30 Tips to Survive Until Football Season Kicks Off
- Tips for Dealing with RV Odors
- 10 Tips for Tailgating with Man’s Best Friend
- Stay Cool: 10 Tips for Surviving Early Season Tailgates
- 9 Easy RV Closet Organization Hacks
- Cutting the Cord on the Home Cable TV
- Guide for the New RV Tailgater
- NFL Clear Bag Policy
We have spent some time making Modifications to Starter RV, some which may even be useful for your own rig.
- RV K-Cup Storage Solutions
- No Sew! Upgrading the RV Windshield Curtains!
- Upgrade to a Digital Flatscreen TV
- Solo Cups Holder for the RV Kitchen
- Replacing the Awning Strap
RV Tailgating is about having fun with friends and family. What better way than to take your tailgate on the road? Find out where we’ve been and what we have to say in our RV Roadtrips Section. Popular posts include:
- Tios for Overnight RV Parking on a Road Trip
- How Tall Is Your RV? RV Clearance Tips
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Rock Out at Metalsome Live Band Karaoke!
- NASCAR Tailgating at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Bobby Dodd Stadium, Georgia Tech, Atlanta
- Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- Tailgating in Dublin, Ireland
- Ultimate Road Trip: New Orleans (Tulane, Super Dome, Sugar Bowl)
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Remember, the best tailgate is an RV tailgate!