The Ultimate Dogs’ Guide to RVing
Do you have four legged family members that want to go RVing too? This is the dogs’ guide to RVing!
Because you should never leave home without your puppies!
First a note from your Fido:
To make sure that I have an awesome RV trip with you, please make sure that you follow these basic rules:
- Give me all the treats!
- Give me all the chicken, steak, and burgers! Brats are cool too.
- Make sure you pick up my poop. We don’t want to get in trouble or kicked out because you misbehaved!
- Make sure that I am comfortable – the temperature must be just right.
- Keep me on the leash when you take me outside for all the walks.
- Don’t let me bark at everyone all the time. I annoy myself and our neighbors.
Follow these rules, and we will have a great time and won’t have any run ins with the po-po!
Did I mention that you need to give me treats? Because you do! I need them! And it’s in the rules!
Fido (woof, woof!)
Like this dogs’ guide to RVing? Pin for later!
Now, for more practical advice on how to make your dog’s RV trip the absolute best take a look at the following articles:
Protect Your Pet with RV Pet Temperature Monitors
When you take your pets RVing, you may have to leave them in the RV while you are away. Make sure that you keep an eye on the temperature with these remote temperature monitoring systems to keep your pets safe! Also great for use in the winter to make sure the wet bay and pipes don't freeze.
Frozen Dog Treats Perfect for Your Next Hot Tailgate
When it's hot outside, dogs can easily overheat. Give them a homemade frozen dog treat and they will thank you later!