16 RV Tailgating Items for Your Shopping List on Amazon Prime Day
In case you haven’t noticed, we are big fans of Amazon Prime around here. Amazon has a large selection of gear perfect for RV tailgating and summer time is the time to stock up and do some projects on the RV. Starter RV will be getting a new digital flat-screen TV to replace the existing analog tube TV currently taking up space. Amazon Prime Day is July 12 – so make sure that you have your Prime membership ready to go. Don’t have one? Follow this handy link to sign-up for a free 30-day trial. We’ve tried to help you navigate Prime Day by putting together a shopping list for you.
A shopping list for your RV tailgate this Amazon Prime Day
- Solar Powered Outdoor LED Security Motion Sensor for over the exterior door.
- Borescope to see those hard to reach places – I’m thinking engine and battery compartments here.
- Auto and Manual Range Ditigal Multimeter to help maintain your RV electrical system.
- Cooling-Gel Memory Foam Pillows to help stay cool and comfortable while you sleep.
- LED Bulbs because LED is more energy efficient.
- Sistema Klip It container set to keep food and liquids in and ants out.
- A deep fryer because how else can you have fries with your sloppy joes?
- All in one tool set because why carry a bunch of tools around when you can carry one?
- Radiant Cooktop so you can keep the chili warm while serving outside.
- Solar Powered Rope Lights or battery powered lights to mark your tailgate area and provide light at night.
- Go Pod is a tailgate chair for your toddler.
- Food Tongs because food safety is a big deal at the tailgate and you don’t want to use tongs that have touched raw meat.
- Stepladder for reaching the higher things in and around the RV.
- Water resistant sports blanket for those games in less than ideal conditions.
- Condiment jars for your hotdog/hamburger spread.
- New sheets for the RV bed because new season, new sheets.
Please note that some deals are active only on Prime Day or leading up to it. We don’t yet know what the new prices will be and quantities are limited. So keep checking those deals on Amazon!
While you are browsing around Amazon, enjoying all the same day and two-day delivery options, also consider a few other things:
- Genturi RV Generator Exhaust System because not dying from carbon monoxide is a good thing.
- Coleman Roadtrip LXX Grill because you have to eat when you are tailgating all weekend.
- Bose Speakers so that the whole lot can hear your tunes. Time to wake up campers!
What’s on your shopping list?
A final note… If you aren’t in a hurry to get your new items, choose the No Rush option – Amazon will give you a credit to use on a future order (right now, it’s $5.99 credit on Prime Pantry). An added benefit if you don’t need it right away.
Don’t forget to check out our current sales and promotions page to find out what’s on sale now that Amazon Prime Day is over!
Links on this page are affiliate links. Yes, we get a small commission on items you buy after following these links. No, the prices are not inflated to pay the commissions. We also put the money back into the site, including RV mods, upgrades, and product reviews. We will not let these commissions influence our recommendations. Help support us!